Hot Pink currently has an opening for a receiving/inventory control specialist.
The ideal retail receiving/inventory control specialist is organized, motivated, independent and committed to providing outstanding customer service.
· Receive, unpack and and prepare newly arrived merchandise.
· As needed, provide sales assistance, customer service and sales processing.
· At times, prepare and ship customer’s orders.
· Utilize Quickbooks POS for inventory management to process and research inventory to ensure accurate inventory records. (Prior experience with Quickbooks is a plus but not a requirement.)
· Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockroom.
· Provide general support to the store, e.g. set up special events, organize backroom, sale preparation, and assist with display set-up
You will excel in this position if you…….
· A high level of ownership, accountability, initiative and are a team player
· Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to learn and utilize computerized inventory system
· The ability to frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
· Have limited flexibility with schedule based on seasonal aspect of retail business
Working at Hot Pink
At Hot Pink, our employees come first and that’s reflected in our scheduling, pay scale, employee discounts and overall environment.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It is not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job
Send resume and prior work experence to firstname.lastname@example.org.